Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Trees







Today my ADD boss had all of us on Hondas and snowmobiles out to find the Christmas tree for the school. It really wasn't a fight to get us to go. I'm used to driving to Big Lake, walking around for a few hours then finding *that* tree. On the return, you make special attention to ensure you don't drag the tree through dog poo. Here, in Clark Griswald fashion, you not only took the chainsaw but also a gun.

We eventually found one for the school, another for Ed's family and even one for my classroom!

It was my first time actually driving on a frozen lake ( little spooky ) but I got to do a broodie. We returned to the cabins and we're making plans to get that wood heated hot tub working.

On the way back, I came across a fox in the middle of the road. I stopped, and he walked past me within kicking distance and wandered up a tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home