Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pink Rings


This is Kokhanok at 4:30. One of the strange things and it's visible in this picture is a pink ring that appears in the horizon just before the sun rises and after it sets.

For a classroom oddity, I was teaching the finer points of how to give a oral presentation when suddenly the room is stinking of Tag Body Spray, a group of girls are shouting, the boys in the corner are freaking out and I can see one of them shuffling in his pants. I go over, ask for the spray and he says "No" . Meanwhile, the girls are opening the windows, cold air and snow is drifting in and this young man and I walk into the hallway. I ask for him to hand the spray over and he finally does. When pressed why he started spraying, he explained - rather proudly, like he was doing us a favor - that he did it to mask a fart.

Hooray. Something that should be noted is that the girls screeched, ran and hid themselves from a product that is advertised to attract women.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri Anne said...

4:30? I was working on a way to sound all exasperated and shocked! at you being up so early. And then I remembered I was up at 5am this morning. And that was because I didn't go to sleep from the night prior. (Don't rush to think my life exciting, or party-ish. I was actually just unable to sleep after work, and was reading a book on St. Francis. That's right. Party ANIMAL.)
;)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home