Friday, October 27, 2006

Volleyball





Tonight was pretty important for Kokhanok as we hosted 7 schools in a Volleyball Tournament. This means our school doubled (close to tripled) in size and right now as I write this there are about 15 boys stinking up the gym before going to sleep.

For the last three days, my students have been making posters, signs and actually cleaning up the gym for the other schools. It's not so much a inter-school competition as it is a family reunion. Igiugig has only four members on their team but brought with them 7 people. We all cheered for each score - no matter the team - and watched each team win their best of five until 11:00 at night.

Yes, I still somehow have to teach for Friday's classes.

This is Ms. W. letting me know that she would be taller than me if she only would stand on the seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home