Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School


The big day finally came around. My classes consisted of two English classes and two Social Studies. I decided to take my English classes out for a walk down to the beach ... little do they know I'm going to have them write about it tomorrow. Oh, Mom, before you say anything, I lost my razor and I've ordered a new one.

Things got a little nervous when two girls decided it was in their best interest to climb on top of a rusted out building.


My Social Studies started off with a quiz to see what they know about US History from 1865 to now. There's not a lot.



The little kids seem to be looking up to me - that's literally and figuratively.



The school bus is actually a Ford Expedition. I'm thinking about calling Ford up and seeing if they'd be willing to do a commercial on our bus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home